Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Cards

Bryce and I went to the Cards game last night. We had pretty good seats. Section 268. Right on the 3rd base line. It was just really cold. Around the 3rd inning I got a phone call from a family friend. He knew we were at the game and so was he. He told me that it was too cold and they were leaving and wanted to know if we wanted his seats. Good thing we said yes. We were right next to the dugout and 3 rows from the field. It was so cool. I have never sat that close before. We even had our own private bathroom and concession area. It was pretty neat!

Our good seats.
Our really good seats.
Just hanging out with Albert.






2 comments:

NinaNevada said...

Carrie, you are so much bettter at this blog thing than I am. I'm way behind. I love the picture of Grandma Christine, priceless. I love your Florida pictures you're such a hottie! Can't wait to see you guys again in July.

knyche said...

Oh Albert.