Saturday, February 2, 2008


I have been in St.Louis for 20 years and tonight was my very first time eating on The Hill. It is a St. Louis hotspot but I have neglected it for so long. We chose Rigazzi's. Sadly, I was not too hip on it. The tables are really close together and you feel kind of cramped, it took forever to get our food and the main course was not that fantastic. Although they did have amazing fried artichokes for an appetizer. The highlight of the night was spending time with our friend Jennie, Josh, Erin and Paul. We always have a great time together.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I wish I had thought of doing this! What a fun thing to do! Of course your first picture had to include the coolest person in the universe...ME!

knyche said...

You are lucky I don't know how to do photo shop or I would have popped up in the picture.