Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lake Chapman


Today I left work to go and vote. I picked a bad time to leave because it was just starting to pour down rain. A guy was walking to the college in the rain so I asked if he wanted a ride. When i rolled my window down it chose that moment to get stuck. It would not go back up. So I had to drive to the car place with my window down and the rain pouring in. It was just fantastic. It really has not stopped raining since. This pic is what our backyard looks like. That was about 5 hours ago. It has not stopped raining since I took this so I cannot imagine what it looks like now.

3 comments:

NinaNevada said...

Is that your back yard? That's funny. The car thing is funny too, but only because it didn't happen to me ;)

Josh said...

HEY! Where are my daily pictures! I want my money back!

knyche said...

I echo Josh's sentiments... just because you got sick doesn't mean you can give up. Come on. Your fans need you.