Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boston

Bryce and I went to Boston a few weeks ago to see my sister and bro-in-law. We had a wonderful time. Here are just a few of the pics we took.


I love this one. If you look very closely you were see my sister grabbing her face because John jabbed his elbow in her face on his way up. It was seriosly one of the funniest things I have witnessed. :) Sorry Nish. This is them getting it right. After the swelling in her face went down. haha
This delightful dessert is the best Cannoli I have ever had. It is from Mike's Pastry which is in the North End of Boston. If you ever plan to visit Boston, Mike's Pastry is a must. You could seriously get drunk off of their Tirimisu.

Just a little pose in the park.
The church behind us was the church in the last scene of National Treasure 1.

I think this is the only pic we got of the 4 of us. Sad, i know.
Sisters! I love it.


No comments: