Monday, July 21, 2008

My precious baby sister!

I met my parents in Terre Haute the other week to pick up Heidi for some fun times in St. Louis. THis is a picture of me and my dad at lunch. Do we look alike?

Me, Heidi, Bryce and Lucy went to the waterpark. I love this picture.
Heidi and I went to the zoo. Heidi's first trip to the St. Louis Zoo. She got a flamingo painted on her face so we thought it only fitting to take a pic of her and her flamingo friends.
This giraffe literally walked up behind her and stood for a second. It was like he was posing for the picture. He serisouly could have licked her head he was so close.
I just think looks pretty here. :)

We had a great visit. She was here for 5 days and I cried when she left. :(

2 comments:

knyche said...

Oh she looks so grown up.

knyche said...

Did you cry when you left me after 5 days together?