Monday, July 21, 2008

My All Grown Up Baby Sister!

When Heidi was in town we did a photoshoot of her in the park. We had a blast. We put together a album and gave it to mom for her birthday. She loved it!!

Heidi said to me during the shoot, "Now I know what models feel like. Put your head up. Put your head down. Chin up. Chin Down. Look at me. Don't look at me. Man...I am exhausted." I just laughed she is so funny.

This girl loves her webkins. I think she had 15 or so. I don't know who loves them more. Her or my older sister. It is a toss-up.

So pretty!



Love this one!

This is her sweet side.

My absolute fav. I just think she looks absolutely gorgeous here!

The End!

2 comments:

knyche said...

I'm still waiting for the photo album called "Ode to Nish."

Anonymous said...

I'm still waitng for the photo album called "Ode to Tisch."